blog challenge 9 part a

Pokémon is awesome because it is video games, cards, and a show. Some of the beginner Pokemons are: charmander, bulbasour, squirtle, cintaquill, chickarita, todidial, celion, mudkip. I have all kinds of Pokémon games like Pokémon black 2 and white 2. My favourite Pokémon is Mega lucario. It is a fighting and steel type. It can learn the following moves; bone rush, metal claw, auras sphere, and close combat. At the beginning of every Pokémon game there will be a professor who gives you a starter Pokémon depending on what region you are playing at. If you collect Pokémon cards like me you have to go to the store to buy packs or tins. I prefer tins because they have lots of cards but they cost about 20 bucks. There is usually a high powered Pokemon at the top of the tin. Sometimes if you are lucky you may get a rare Pokémon card. There are about 679 Pokémon in the world.

Soccer is my favourite sport. I like to run a lot and make plans with my team to win the game. My favourite soccer player is Neymar. I like Neymar because he can do so many stylish tricks and has good accuracy. When you watch soccer players do amazing tricks it looks easy but when you do the tricks it is really hard. My favourite part of the game is to score a goal because you get to do a mini celebration. I also like soccer because I play the sport with my friends and sometimes in leagues. Every recess my friends and I run out to the soccer field to see if we can play or not.I like to play soccer when there are fair teams or if I am on the better team otherwise I don’t play.

My favourite team is the Toronto maple leafs. My favourite player is Patrick Kane. My favourite part about hockey is the penalty shootout. It is so intense because say if your team scored 1 goal and the other team scored 2 and you missed the next shot,then it means that the other team wins. The goalie has the toughest part because if he is facing against Zdeno Chara slap shot which goes 108 mph you will probably move out of the way. Hockey is a high injury sport meaning that you get hurt a lot. Sidney Crosby had 2 concussions in 2012 and could not play for a long time. Hockey has a lot of dangerous things in it like body checking. The best part about hockey is when you score a goal the whole team comes at you and hugs you. These are the reasons why hockey is fun. Write a comment saying of what your favourite things are, I would love to read it. 
lucario

pokemon

soccer

neymar

nhl

patrick cane