ROCKING THE WORLD OF TABLE TENNIS

How it started

I want to become the best table tennis player in the world. My family and I went to India and stayed at a hotel. I saw my dad and this kid playing table tennis and I was really fascinated by the game. When I saw the game I knew it was going to be my future. I really like table tennis because you have to concentrate a lot because it is very fast game. I also like how you have to time your shots instead of whacking hard all around the table. After that day I tried to play table tennis every day with my dad. So now I am devoted to table tennis and I will keep trying to improve.

How I am going to get better

I am going to excel at the game by practicing every day with my dad. I like my dad as a table tennis player because his serve is deadly and his aim is precise. I am a base line player which means that I only play defensive shots not offensive. I don’t like being offensive because the opponent will smash it right back at you. I am going practice for four hours a day because some of the top players do that and that’s why they are the best.  Then I plan to go to a camp and practice my heart out there. After that I intend to play minor tournaments and be the best I can be. Third of all I will play in the big leagues and win all the tournaments there. Finally I will go around the world with my team and play thrilling matches.

Goals

One of my goals is to beat the best table tennis player which is Jan-Ove Waldner. I will beat Jan-Ove Waldner at his own game. He is called the service king because he is good at serving. One of my strategies is to improve my serve and target it. I plann to beat him by staying cool and calm. My second goal is to practice in China with an official team. I would like to join the Fujian Provincial Team because they are the best team in China. I would want to join this team because it is in China and China produces some of the best players. I want to compete in the largest table tennis tournament which is the Baiyun Sports Bureau.

So after writing this I will try to do all of this. Thank you for reading my post and make sure you leave a comment.

Here is the best table tennis player in the world

table tennis player

Here are two links

http://www.allabouttabletennis.com/world-championships-2014-womens-team-event.html#qf

http://tabletennis.about.com/od/matchplayadvice/a/beat_waldner.htm